News

“I’m Deeply Sorry,” UNILAG Student Said To Have Died After Taking Tramadol-codeine, Apologizes

July 12, 2018

A 200 Level student of the University of Lagos, identified as Denis Mkpanam aka Daddy.linkup, who was earlier reported to have died after allegedly overdosing on tramadol and codeine, has come out to apologize for putting his loved ones through unnecessary distress.

The Electrical Engineering and Computer Science student was said to have taken the illicit combination, yesterday, while hanging out with some friends.

He was said to have been subsequently rushed to the Lagoon hospital where he was temporarily stabilized, but his friends claimed that he later started convulsing again and eventually died. Many of them stormed his page, last night, to drop their condolence messages.

However, after several hours, Mkpanam has now come out to apologize for what he put them through. He confirmed that he indeed had a medical emergency, yesterday, but he is in the clear now.

Facebook Comments

You Might Also Like